Please click appropriate "Email" links to apply directly with your:
- Latest resume copy,
- List of References and
- Salary Expectations (if any).
Laser Shot is a global leader in firearm and force option training solutions. Innovative products incorporate the latest technologies in developing accurate, dependable, and effective use of firearms by military, law enforcement, hunters and other public safety professionals.
Laser Shot, located in Stafford, Texas, is looking for a C++ developer. This position will be responsible for the design, development and troubleshooting of the software interface between the simulated firearms and the training simulations / video games.
In particular, this role will work primarily on camera interfacing through 3rd party API’s, calibration routines, as well as integrating custom and COTS hardware. Also, user-interface design (UI/UX), multithreading, networking and troubleshooting are pivotal to the role.
Solid programming experience in C++ (5+ years of industry experience)
Works well in a team and individually
Experienced with camera-based concepts (image processing, computer vision, etc.)
Version control (Perforce, SVN, etc.)
- Code reviewing (Code Collaborator, etc.)Automatic builds (TeamCity, etc.)
- Project / bug tracking (Jira / Atlassian, RedMine, etc.)
- DirectShow / MediaFoundation / OpenCV
- Integration of 3rd party API / SDK’s (CUDA, Emgu, etc.)
- C# / .Net
- Previous experience publishing software titles / applications to the consumer market
- Software integration of cameras
- Hardware API’s (Pololu, Phidgets, Arduino, etc.)
- Ability to quickly and efficiently convey technical and complex ideas to all audiences
- Algorithm design
How to Apply:
No sponsorship is offered for this position.
Customer Service and Technical Support Associate
Department: Customer Service and Support
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Customer Service and Support Manager
Amount of Travel Required: Negligible
Work Schedule: Standard, Monday through Friday
Positions Supervised: None
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve issues
Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, and supply resolution to any complaints.
Complete routine testing and quality control of outgoing customer orders and equipment.
Keep routine records of all customer service calls and interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Resolve customers’ service complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise or fixing hardware/software issues.
Check back with customer to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems and that the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
Refer unresolved customer grievances to Customer Service and Support Manager for further investigation.
Maintain accurate records in customer relationship management database.
Review warranty status to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
Monitor and track RMA shipping status.
Examine parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving customers' claims.
Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and question of others.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
Systems Analysis - Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Six months to one year related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
Home Theater Sales Associate
Laser Shot is currently seeking a Home Theater Sales Associate for Wholesale Dealer and Retail Sales in our Stafford, TX office. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with high energy, is persistent, a problem-solver, and has a can do attitude.Our ideal candidate will achieve outstanding personal sales results by ensuring all customers are provided exceptional customer service through sales of products and services with appropriate customer interaction. This position has unlimited earning potential and offers plenty of room for professional advancement.
· Promote and encourage home theater sales by Wholesale Dealer and Retail Salesinteraction
· Engage Dealers and customers on the telephone and other venues
· Follow up with leads generated through trade shows, E commerce and referrals
· Utilize the Laser Shot’s Sales Process by addressing customers’ wants, needs and available space
· Execute Point of Sale Operations
· Maintain weekly spreadsheet and month end reporting
· Special projects as needed as assigned
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Consumer Electronics sales experience is a plus
· Knowledge of integration home theater systems
· Strong knowledge of consumer electronics products and installations
· Proven track record of exceptional sales performance in past sales positions
· Passion for customer service and satisfaction
· Ability to communicate effectively in-person and over the phone
· Understanding of Dealer Programs
· Must be available to travel
· Knowledge of cold calls and tele-marking sales.
· Possesses a high degree of professionalism, courtesy and excellent customer service skills
· Business minded with the ability to think critically and provide innovative suggestions
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and follow-through
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 year college degree or 2 year’s sales experience in telemarketing or service selling and 2+ years of outside sales experience preferred.
· Strong customer service skills and proven sales skills are desired.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Willing to travel
ABOUT LASER SHOT, INC.: Headquartered in Stafford (Houston), Texas with offices in Orlando, Florida and Grantham, UK. Laser Shot designs, fabricates, and manufactures laser-based and live-fire firearms training solutions for militaries, law enforcement agencies, and other first responders worldwide. Laser Shot’s exclusive ability to provide in-house fabrication and manufacturing of training systems, weapons, and facilities enables comprehensive custom training solutions to be created to support each customer’s unique training needs. For more about Laser Shot products and services, visit LaserShot.com