Please click appropriate "Email" links to apply directly with your:
- Latest resume copy,
- List of References and
- Salary Expectations (if any).
Laser Shot is a global leader in firearm and force option training solutions. Innovative products incorporate the latest technologies in developing accurate, dependable, and effective use of firearms by military, law enforcement, hunters and other public safety professionals.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Purpose: Designs mechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods in support of Laser Based Firearms.
Conceives, researches, plans, designs, develops, and implements (into production) new products and systems by performing the following duties:
• Develop and design laser based firearms for military, laws enforcement and hunter education for use with simulated interactive training programs.
• Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specification, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Design products, parts or systems for introduction into the sporting or defense related arms marketplaces for laser based weapons.
• Designs products and systems to interface machines, hardware and software.
• Plans and directs support personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment and develops methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
• Directs and coordinates fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
• Directs and coordinates activities involved in application, operation, and repair of products and systems.
• Evaluates field and manufacturing issues and recommends design modifications to eliminate malfunctions.
• Manages development projects to their completion by documenting and transferring manufacturing data to the Production Department.
• Prepares technical reports for use by Engineering or Management personnel for long and short range planning or for use by marketing personnel in sales or technical services activities.
• Duties include but are not limited to: product conception; component/assembly design; detailed part modeling; interface with outside vendors; prototype builds, schedule generation; budget responsibilities; interface with all levels of management.
Skills and Education
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from a 4-year accredited or nationally recognized college or university;
• GPA 3.0 or above
• Entry level to 5 years experience
• Firearms related experience a plus.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management.
• Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Proficient with SolidWorks EPDM software a plus.
• Proficient with SolidWorks CAD software a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft PC based software.
• Limited program management skills.
Email Resume: HR Dept.
Customer Service and Technical Support Associate
Department: Customer Service and Support
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Customer Service and Support Manager
Amount of Travel Required: Negligible
Work Schedule: Standard, Monday through Friday
Positions Supervised: None
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve issues
Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, and supply resolution to any complaints.
Complete routine testing and quality control of outgoing customer orders and equipment.
Keep routine records of all customer service calls and interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Resolve customers’ service complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise or fixing hardware/software issues.
Check back with customer to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems and that the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
Refer unresolved customer grievances to Customer Service and Support Manager for further investigation.
Maintain accurate records in customer relationship management database.
Review warranty status to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
Monitor and track RMA shipping status.
Examine parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving customers' claims.
Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and question of others.
Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
Systems Analysis - Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Six months to one year related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
Email Resume: HR Dept.
As Sales Manager, you will develop Laser Shot’s growth strategy and then execute it. You and your team of 10 sales associates will represent Laser Shot in the marketplace, developing a solid sales pipeline by prospecting and qualifying leads. You and your team will then nurture those relationships throughout the sales process until the deal is closed. The Sales Manager will identity the company’s products and services that provide consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
· Collaborates with senior managementin establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
· Manages sales areas or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
· Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
· Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with senior management
· Develops sales team of 10 personnel in methods of developing new leads such as cold calling and networking.
· Develop and build a dealership program.
· Develop and maintain detail records of all prospecting efforts.
· Reviews progress of sales throughout the company.
· Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
· Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
· Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
· Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
· Formulates sales policies, practices and procedures.
· Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
· Develops sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
· Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
· Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
· Control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
· Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
· Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) or equivalent work experience.
Over 4 years experience
Email Resume: HR Dept.
Home Theater Sales Associate
Laser Shot is currently seeking a Home Theater Sales Associate for Wholesale Dealer and Retail Sales in our Stafford, TX office. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with high energy, is persistent, a problem-solver, and has a can do attitude.Our ideal candidate will achieve outstanding personal sales results by ensuring all customers are provided exceptional customer service through sales of products and services with appropriate customer interaction. This position has unlimited earning potential and offers plenty of room for professional advancement.
· Promote and encourage home theater sales by Wholesale Dealer and Retail Salesinteraction
· Engage Dealers and customers on the telephone and other venues
· Follow up with leads generated through trade shows, E commerce and referrals
· Utilize the Laser Shot’s Sales Process by addressing customers’ wants, needs and available space
· Execute Point of Sale Operations
· Maintain weekly spreadsheet and month end reporting
· Special projects as needed as assigned
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Consumer Electronics sales experience is a plus
· Knowledge of integration home theater systems
· Strong knowledge of consumer electronics products and installations
· Proven track record of exceptional sales performance in past sales positions
· Passion for customer service and satisfaction
· Ability to communicate effectively in-person and over the phone
· Understanding of Dealer Programs
· Must be available to travel
· Knowledge of cold calls and tele-marking sales.
· Possesses a high degree of professionalism, courtesy and excellent customer service skills
· Business minded with the ability to think critically and provide innovative suggestions
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and follow-through
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 year college degree or 2 year’s sales experience in telemarketing or service selling and 2+ years of outside sales experience preferred.
· Strong customer service skills and proven sales skills are desired.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Willing to travel
Email Resume: HR Dept.
Government Contract Specialist
Laser Shot is a fast growing leader in firearm and force option training solutions for military and law enforcement professionals. Recognized worldwide for its innovative training products that is accurate, dependable, and effective training systems.
Laser Shot is seeking a motivated and talented Government Contract Specialist to provide general contract administration and regulatory compliance requirements. Work closely with management on contracts, government compliance, grant proposals and general government response as it pertains to contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for administration of prime contracts and subcontracts to include proposals, negotiation, award, administration, and closeout.
· Involved in all aspects of guidance to management team on contractual matters and all aspects of the contracting process.
· Provide contract expertise to ensure that Laser Shot remains knowledgeable of and compliant with the changing laws and regulations on the local, state and federal levels in order to identify and solve any contractual issues.
· Responsible for the day to day management of all Government Company contracts and compliance matters including those related to administration of contracts, government programs, sales and marketing and finance and administration.
· Responsible for preparing contractual provisions for proposals.
· Advises management and works closely with internal and external auditors regarding contract reporting and compliance matters.
· Work with management regarding grants.
· Provide legal knowledge on all contract compliance matters
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in business administration or accounting.
· Must have 2 to 3 years FAR, DFAR and government contract administration experience.
· Experience with contract administration principles, policies, regulations and procedures sufficient to administer a group of contracts.
· Good understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
· Experience in responding to government solicitations (RFP, RFQ, etc.).
· Familiar with different contracts including cost plus fixed fee (CPFF), time and materials (T&M), indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (ID/IQ), and multiple award contracts (MACs).
· Familiar with contracts awarded under GSA schedules.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with contract administration and compliance.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, strict confidentiality, and high ethical standards.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Email Resume: HR Dept.
The Laser Shot design team is looking for a sophisticated, professional graphic designer with significant Web experience designing for big brands. Your online and print portfolio must be filled with examples that showcase your natural ability to design using a wide variety of themes and styles. As a member of the our team you will be expected to manage deliverables, problem solve, communicate effectively, collaborate, critique and be critiqued.
Laser Shot is a global leader in the development, manufacturing, and fielding of firearms simulator systems and live-fire training facilities. Since its establishment in 1999, Laser Shot has fielded and sustained millions of dollars in industry-unique training systems and services to militaries, law enforcement, and government agencies worldwide. Laser Shot’s line of Real Combat® training solutions provides a full spectrum of comprehensive systems with intuitive features bundled in distinguishable segments for both military and law enforcement users. The Laser Shot Team represents solid experience in providing broad–based solutions to training including:
- Mobile and Classroom-Based Firearms Training Simulators with Virtual Targetry
- Live-Fire Training Systems that Utilize Exclusive Thermal Shot™ Virtual Targetry
- Crew Training Simulators with Realistic Crew Served Weaponry
- Wide Range of In-House Designed and Manufactured Simulated Training Weapons
- Live Fire Facilities Including 360° Shoot Houses and Firing Ranges
- Integration of VBS2, the World’s Most Highly Adopted Military Training Software, into a LVC Simulated Environment
As the worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing, and fielding of firearms simulator systems and live-fire training facilities, Laser Shot's marketing department creates illustrations and designs for print, books, pamphlets, leaflets, trade publications, and other forms of media. The ideal candidate will design complex artistry using independent judgment and creativity to help launch marketing campaigns and catch the eye of trade show attendees. You will create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons or direct mail campaigns making objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of 3-D. Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Art and Design with 2 - 5 years experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Microsoft Suite, After Effects / Premiere, Banner Design, Wordpress and Joomla.
creative designer, graphic designer, web design, visual design, brand integrity, trafficking, Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, ImageReady, online marketing, Dreamweaver, Flash, sales collateral, direct mail, internal communications, promotional materials, trade show graphics, exhibit graphics, logos, site layout, digital imaging, photo retouching, web designer, Flash
Email Resume: HR Dept.