Assemble/modify commercial off-the-shelf products and electronic assemblies, and perform some light fabrication to finished goods.
- Assemble electrical or mechanical components, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts.
- Install software on computer components and configure Microsoft Windows settings, configure basic networking settings, perform Microsoft Window updates, update device drivers.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Read diagram, specifications, production work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Position, align, and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Pack finished assemblies for storage, sometimes using pallet jack.
- Drill and tap holes in specified product locations to mount control units, and to provide openings for hardware, wiring, and instruments.
- Maintain inventory and non-inventory production parts, manufacturing supplies, tools, and subassemblies.
- Conduct test reports and documenting results.
- Associate Degree in related field preferred
- One to two years related experience
Enclosed general office and enclosed assembly room environment
To Apply Submitt Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.