We need a creative and enthusiastic Programmer that can both design new concepts as well as follow the needs of the end-user. Specifically, we're looking for someone with solid C++/C# chops with the added twist of a focus on Unity.
Support and upgrade the existing titles: We don't deal with game controllers here. We use laser-based and live-fire weapons. There is constant demand to add new features and upgrades and we need someone willing to take the initiative and over-deliver.
New titles: We are currently working with Unity as well as UDK and an in-house custom engine. We need someone who can take the plunge with new ideas and make them into both effective and quick product off-shoots. Mod'ers are welcome. The focus will be on those who can take an idea and make it a reality in record time.
- Strong programming in C++/C# (5+ years)
- Unity experience
- Experience with development tools (debugger, profilers, version control...)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio programming environment
- Software prototyping to convey quick ideas
- Works well both in a team and independently
- Leadership skills
- Past experience with managing a team
- Actively seek to improve skills
- Flash ActionScript
- Prior industry game development
- Project tools (Jira, Redmine, MS Project)
- Mobile Apps (iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Prior experience with interfaces, GUIs a significant plus
- Ability to quickly and efficiently convey technical and complex ideas
- Project lead experience
- Hardened experience debugging
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to the Human Resources Department email firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.