Laser Shot’s C/CAT is a portable, modular, barrier system which allows shooters to utilize cover and concealment, enhancing simulated and force-on-force training scenarios.
Barricades measure 4’x6’ and are built with modularity in mind. A C/CAT can be configured to replicate obstacles found in the field, such as: doorways, hallways, corners, and other architectural layouts. Barriers also incorporate 2’x2’ removable panels to create apertures and windows.
Each C/CAT system is comprised of two barricades which can be set up and torn down in minutes. The entire system packs easily into a single case measuring 13’x39’ and weighs only 46 lbs.
- Barriers can be linked to create a 90-degree corner
- Barriers can be configured to simulate a side-fed or center-fed room
- Panels can stand alone or be linked with little effort utilizing integrated Fastex buckles
- Multiple C/CAT’s can be purchased to create more elaborate layouts such as rooms or elongated hallways
- Each set comes with 2 complete barriers, (4) solid 2’x2’ panels, (2) clear windows, (1) curtain and (1) quarter-aperture
- Assembled without tools in less than 5 minutes
- Constructed of durable PVC and is CA fire compliant material
- Padded carry bag is included and designed with air travel in mind
- Made in America
Not affiliated with FN® / Glock®